Eventsbytamar was started by Tamar Brown and her team of professionals. Tamar holds a Marketing and Sales degree from Northern Caribbean University along with a Certificate in Event Planning. She is also a member of the Association of Bridal Consultants, a globally recognized certifying entity. Her experience in accounting gives her the ability to create budgets that fit your personal needs.
Based on the vision you have for your event we will select a venue that reflects your desires. We continually develop strong business relationships with the top professionals in the industry.
- Ceremony & reception site inspection
- Attending appointments with a selection of the following vendors using contracts
- Florist or decorator
- Transportation on the wedding day
- Assistance in selecting favours and accessories
- Assistance in selecting wedding invitations and programs
- Develop theme selection
- Attending the bride salon dress selection
- Provide communication with all vendors
- Answer unlimited calls & emails from clients
- Conduct the Rehearsal
- Meet the bride approximately 2 to 4 weeks before the wedding to review the task of vendors as well as the timeline for the wedding.
- On the Wedding Day
- Conduct the rehearsal ceremony
- Work with the Minister & other vendors
- Organize and give advice on issues regarding plans for the ceremony
- Explain the cost of the services being provided to the couple
- Ensure vendors complete their given task
- Foresee problems and solve them before they become an issue
- Handle last minute details
- Be on site throughout the day